In this article, join us as we bring together a diverse group of bright minds, game changers, creators, regulators and insiders, as well as business professionals and leading investors, to help you learn the how, why, and where to educate yourself in the most disruptive technology since the internet, and understand why it’s having a huge positive impact around the world. To initiate a dialogue on how blockchain and crypto can unlock Africa’s potential to create awareness about the opportunities for crypto in policy, finance and businesses today.
Here are the speakers for the summit.
- Kwame A.A Opoku – CEO of Reset Global People.
- Eric Grill – CEO of Chainbyte.
- Kwame Ansah – CEO of Jakatm Africa Pay.
- Ras Abdulai Seidu – Business Improvement Manager.
- Abhimanyu – CEO of Gosumo.
Ticket price and plan
- Gold ticket GHC 300 – access to submit, coffee break, and summit materials.
- Bitcoin Millionaire package GHC 500 – access to submit, coffee break and summit materials, access to exclusive dinner and one-on-one with speaker post summit, join the sugar movement BTC trade community.
- Gold Couple GHC 500 – access to submit, coffee break, and summit materials.
- BTC Millionaire Couple GHC 800 – access to submit, coffee break and summit materials, access to exclusive dinner and one-on-one with speaker post summit, join the sugar movement BTC trade community.
Event information and area
Date and time: Saturday 27th November, 2021.
Venue : Cedi conference center is located on the University of Ghana’s campus, and it’s a ten minute drive from the airport.
Transportation: The most secure means of transportation will be to use an Uber, put in the venue location.
Hotels and restaurant: The venue is close to so many 3-5 star hotels, 50 top restaurants with a 5-10 minutes drive.
We are honored to be sponsored by outstanding companies in the cryptocurrency industry.
- Bitcoin news Africa.
- JAK ATM.
- Reset Global people.
Visit :http://africanblockchainsummit.com/ to buy your ticket and further inquiry.